Company Name: Linyi Yongfeng Plastic Knitting Factory
Contact: Ms. Zhou / Mr. Wang
Address: No. 17, Row 7, Plastic Market, Lanshan District, Linyi City, Shandong Province
The production process of plastic woven bags is: raw materials-> drawing-> weaving-> coating-> cutting-> printing-> sewing-> inner bag-> inspection-> packing-> packing-> storage. In the above production process, drawing, weaving, coating, cutting, printing, inner bags, etc. are all important keys for consumption.
1. Drawing: This process is one of the most expensive processes in the production of plastic woven bags . There are 4 key consumptions:
1.1 There are non-membrane plastic sheets and plastic blocks when melt-extrusion into membranes;
1.2 The membrane has hard edges on both sides when it cuts the broken wire after cooling;
1.3 The waste filaments drawn into the waste silk box when the monofilament is fixed to the bobbin.
1.4 Each time you exchange different types of specs, brilliance, and eliminate the cost of filters.
2. Weaving: The cost is also relatively large in this process, and a total of 3 processes are incurred:
2.1 The monofilament bobbin is twisted on the warp frame, and it must be ordered and arranged, and there must be hair, floating silk and dirty silk when wearing jumper and buckle;
2.2 Wool yarn, floating silk, dirty silk occurred when packing into the shuttle of circular motion;
2.3 Each time the branch width and branch knitted fabric specifications are changed, the filament and monolithic extradition of the front and rear extradition costs.
3. Coating film: The coating film process is the second process with a high unit consumption. There are 3 small processes in the consumption:
3.1 After the single piece of woven cloth is coated, the burr must be removed;
3.2 There is a non-film low-temperature plastic molten material when the material is melted and extruded;
3.3 Each time the specifications of the branch width and branch unit component are changed, the cost of extra woven single sheet and composite woven fabric is extrapolated.
4. Cutting: The cutting process is the third process with high unit consumption, and the total consumption is 6:
4.1 The shape of the inlet and outlet is different, and the unit consumption is different. If it is connected to the tapered body mouth of the bag, the data is more profligate, and it is also affected by the length of the mouth. The longer the mouth, the greater the unit consumption.
4.2 Consumption of the bag body. The bag cover on the bag body is connected to the feeding port. The larger the size of the bag port, the more extravagant the fabric of the bag cover that must be dug out. One of the identity
4.3 Separator bag. The separator bag is to prevent the bag around the bag from bulging to affect transportation, storage, and thrift. After the bag is loaded, there are many holes in the separator for the logistics to move smoothly. Some are the places with the highest unit consumption;
4.4 The cost of the round bag body is also large. Not only the inlet and outlet of the bag need to dig holes in the bag cover and the bottom of the bag, but also cut the cover and the bottom into a round shape.
4.5 The cost of slings and knots is small. It is usually because the weaving machine has a small amount of cost such as wool and floating silk when wearing brown buckles when changing types. 4.6 Everything runs because it is an amateur active temporary equipment. Once If there is a broken thread or a faulty parking, there will be an unavoidable time difference, which will affect the quality of substrates such as woven fabrics and tapes. Therefore, it is necessary to remove substrates with sub-quality points during cutting.
5. Printing: When printing patterns or pens and inks in plastic woven bags, there will be costs for positioning, proofreading, and ink brilliance.
6. Inner bag: If the inner bag consumes a lot of money, the excessive department will consume if the blow molding is not controlled.
7. Sewing: The sewing thread used in the splicing process of plastic woven bags is small and can be neglected.